Everything That Happened Today in the Fight Against the Coronavirus

New York saw its highest daily increases in coronavirus deaths and cases overnight as the number of positives reached another milestone, eclipsing the total reported in China’s Hubei province, where the pandemic started.

Nearly 10,000 new cases were added to the state’s new toll of 75,795 — and you can count the governor’s brother, CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, among them.

Andrew Cuomo said his brother will be fine — he’s in good shape, he’s strong and he’s quarantining in his basement, concerned for the well-being of his family. Chris Cuomo is among the 80 percent of COVID-19 patients who can expect mild symptoms. Eighty percent is an overwhelming percentage, but for a state as big and dense as New York, the other 20 percent may be the more critical number. As of Tuesday, New York had lost 1,550 people to the virus. The toll will rise.

  • Likes: 415
  • Dislikes: 125
  • Tags: coronavirus,covid-19,coronavirus in nyc,new york city,nyc,news,covid

Transcript

Plaats een reactie